Plastic and Rubber Mixing Mill Two Roll Mill
Rubber Sheeting Mill:
The machine is chiefly used as accessory of internal mixers to make rubber sheets.
1. The rollers are made of chilled cast iron with vanadium and titanium alloys. The roller face is hard and anti-wear. The internal cavity is processed to make temperature well proportioned on the roll surface.
2. The machine is equipped with an overload protection device to prevent the major components from being damaged due to overloading.
3. The machine is also equipped with an emergency device. When an emergency accident happens, just draw the pull rod, and the machine will stop immediately. It is safe and reliable.
4. The transmission system adopts a hard facing gear reducer, which has a compacted structure with higher transmission effciency, lower noise and longer service life.
5. The base frame is a complete framework, which is convenient for installation.
NOTE: All the models may be optionally equipped with either copper bushes or rolling bearings.Technical Parameters:
|Working diameter of rolls mm||400||450||550||660||710|
|Working length of rolls mm||1000||1200||1500||2130||2200|
|Working linear speed of front roll m/min||21.9||28||31.17||22-7||30.26|
|Friction ratio of front and rear roll||1:1.08||1:1.08||1:1.09||1-24||1:1.51|
|Capacity per batch (mix-up stock) kg||18-35||50||540kg/h||165||190|
|Driven motor power kw||45||55||110||180||280|
|Overall dimensions mm||L||4471||5173||5870||5900||7650||9120|