Plastic and Rubber Mixing Mill Two Roll Mill
|FOB Price:||US $15,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $15,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Rubber Mixing Mill
- 36 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: XK
- Control Type: PLC
- Power Source: Electric
- Voltage: as Your Local Need
- Roller Diameter: Decided by Model
- Bearing Bushing: Nylon Bushing,Copper Sleeve,Spherical Bearing
- Advantage: Low Noise and High Safety
- Delivery Time: 30 Days
- Trademark: Yefei
- Specification: all various
- HS Code: 8477800000
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Type: Open Mixing Mill
- Size: According to Customers′ Requirement
- Reducer: Bull Reducer , Hardened Reducer
- Motor Power: Customized as Your Request
- Color: Green or as Customer Require
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Transport Package: Exporting Standard(Wooden Box Packing)
- Origin: Qingdao, China
Rubber Sheeting Mill:
The machine is chiefly used as accessory of internal mixers to make rubber sheets.
1. The rollers are made of chilled cast iron with vanadium and titanium alloys. The roller face is hard and anti-wear. The internal cavity is processed to make temperature well proportioned on the roll surface.
2. The machine is equipped with an overload protection device to prevent the major components from being damaged due to overloading.
3. The machine is also equipped with an emergency device. When an emergency accident happens, just draw the pull rod, and the machine will stop immediately. It is safe and reliable.
4. The transmission system adopts a hard facing gear reducer, which has a compacted structure with higher transmission effciency, lower noise and longer service life.
5. The base frame is a complete framework, which is convenient for installation.
NOTE: All the models may be optionally equipped with either copper bushes or rolling bearings.
|Working diameter of rolls mm||400||450||550||660||710|
|Working length of rolls mm||1000||1200||1500||2130||2200|
|Working linear speed of front roll m/min||21.9||28||31.17||22-7||30.26|
|Friction ratio of front and rear roll||1:1.08||1:1.08||1:1.09||1-24||1:1.51|
|Capacity per batch (mix-up stock) kg||18-35||50||540kg/h||165||190|
|Driven motor power kw||45||55||110||180||280|
|Overall dimensions mm||L||4471||5173||5870||5900||7650||9120|